Being Marge: No More Oreo Cookies for Me!

Friday, June 3, 2011

No More Oreo Cookies for Me!



This is a simple message to all those who have an Oreo habit. I'm a chocolate lover from way back and couldn't go through a day without a few Oreo cookies to satisfy my chocolate craving.

In January, 2011, I started having chocolate flavored Shakeology each day for lunch as a meal replacement. Not only did it reduce my cravings for Oreo cookies, but it has pretty much reduced my cravings for sweets altogether. This is a major lifestyle change for me. With the combination of daily Shakeology and a good workout, I'm over half way to my weight loss goal. This is again a major lifestyle improvement for me and I would love for everyone to experience the same benefits.



Shakeology
is an amazing super food that tastes delicious and nourishes your body with the equivalent to five trips to a high-end salad bar in one serving.

Click here to get your Shakeology super food and see what craving you're able to eliminate!

There's a 30-day money back guarantee so even if you consume the entire month's supply you can still get your money back! I doubt if you'll want to though!

Check out our 31 Days Mastery Books on Amazon.com