Being Marge: Slim in 6 - It Works!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Slim in 6 - It Works!



In about 2 seconds I was able to list 10 Reasons Why I Like Debbie Siebers' Slim in 6 workout program.

1. First and foremost - It works! You can steer your way through the three phases to gradually build up to a stronger and stronger daily workout. My body is quickly changing as a result of doing the Slim in 6 program six out of seven days per week and drinking Shakeology each day for lunch. On my Slim in 6 "day off" I use my Elliptical machine for 20 minutes of cardio.

2. Debbie features workout partners in her DVDs who are everyday folks just wanting to look and feel better. They are inspiring success models because of their before and after photos and their ability to master all the moves and make it look easy.

3. Debbie is a very encouraging trainer who seems to know just how I feel at various points in the workout and she says just the right thing to keep me going.

4. Slim in 6 is a comprehensive full body workout with cardio, stretching, and light resistance moves to help you burn fat and sculpt your body.

5. Little equipment is needed; the program includes a high quality resistance band and you can start with filled water bottles for weights.

6. The program has upbeat music to keep you moving.

7. There are convenient time and segment trackers so you can monitor your progress during a specific workout.

8. Thankfully, Debbie allows one swift water break about midway through the Ramp it Up! segment. Hopefully she will offer breaks in Burn it Up!

9. I love the way Debbie says, "See you tomorrow," at the end of the workout so you feel obliged to meet her the next day in front of your TV.

10. There's helpful emphasis on diet as well as exercise with this program.

I'm midway through Slim in 6 and probably taking longer than most folks to go through each phase. That's all right with me. Soon I'll be using the third phase, Burn it Up! and I can't wait to get my body to the next level!