Being Marge: Testimonial from a Passion Test Client

Friday, February 11, 2011

Testimonial from a Passion Test Client

Here's a heartwarming testimonial I recently received from a client
who completed the Passion Test One to One Consultation.

“Marge, I am so thankful that you are
a part of my life’s journey…

You are GREAT at what you do! I can’t wait
to throw open my arms, and let the Passion in!
I’m excited about the possibilities!

Gratefully,

Sandi Justice”

February is Relationship Month. The Passion Test is a wonderful process
to improve your relationship with yourself and make sure you're on the path to fulfilling your life purpose.

Just this morning my husband and I made an important decision by weighing the factors against each of our top 5 passions. It's so true that if every time you're faced with a decision, a choice or an opportunity you choose in favor of your passions, you will have a passionate, joyous life.

When two people in a relationship complete The Passion Test, it's like receiving a user manual for what is most important to each person. If each person then commits to honoring each other's passions, more relationships will stay intact and thrive!

Please visit my Passion Test Web site to learn more!

Check out our 31 Days Mastery Books on Amazon.com