Being Marge: Sending Positive Messages Into a Negative World

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sending Positive Messages Into a Negative World


Today I received an email message from a new friend and fellow coach, Jennifer Tinsman (www.QuantumTrackCoaching.com).

"Good Afternoon, Marge and Bruce,
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful and fun card you send with the lovely Marge and I on the front! I really got a kick out of it."

We love getting messages like these because it motivates us to send out even more positive messages with SendOutCards greeting cards each day.

Over the next 5 years SendOutCards will become an international household name because:

1. It's a product that everyone needs and it costs 1/5 of the conventional retail cost.

2. It's a feel good product for the giver and the receiver.

3. It's fun and easy to use - you can include photos, graphics, and your digital handwriting and signature.

Want to try it yourself?
Be my guest...Click here and let me know what you think of SendOutCards!








Check out our 31 Days Mastery Books on Amazon.com