Being Marge: Just Do It!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just Do It!


This is me with Ellen Clifford at the Dancing with the Brunswick Stars event on Aug. 6th. I want to give major kudos to Ellen and her husband, Curt, for agreeing to go to the event when we called at the last minute to invite them. Our son, Peter, and his girlfriend, Hailey, were supposed to go with us and at the last minute their plane was delayed coming from Dallas due to summer storms. So we appreciate Ellen and Curt saying yes, getting all dressed up, and driving me to the Brunswick Community College campus so we could all provide support to Bruce for his dancing debut. He totally appreciated their can do attitude!

Curt and I discovered that we attended the same Catholic parochial school in Westport, CT and the same Catholic high school in Norwalk, CT a few decades ago! It was a bonus to find that commonality during our car ride!

Thanks again to Ellen and Curt for being willing to Just Do It!

Ellen also generously gave her time to review my first book. 31 Days to Personal Mastery: Manifest Your Ideal Life, for which I thank her once again!

Check out our 31 Days Mastery Books on Amazon.com