Being Marge: Wow!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wow!

All I could say was, "Wow", when Bruce sent me this early reaction to my next book, 31 Days to Personal Mastery: Create Abundance Through Giving...Grow Your Self in Just One Month (www.31DaysBooks.com). If I even connected with one person's heart, then the whole book is worth it!

"Bruce,

I want you to know that I am on day 6 and the woman has captured my heart, I want to have lunch with her, is she in town? I think she and I have a lot in common. I am not sure you know this but the slogan for the Volunteer Center is Find Time * Make Time * Give Time, while it would fit well with her book she can not borrow it. But I think she has borrowed my mind and heart to write this book. I look forward to getting back to reading it. Just wanted to give her this initial feedback I am sure it is no fun waiting to hear strangers thoughts.

Annie"