Being Marge: Behold the AT&T 3G MicroCell

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Behold the AT&T 3G MicroCell




Behold the AT&T 3G MicroCell!

I was excited about getting my new iPhone in April, but it turned out that the AT&T wireless coverage in Brunswick Forest (Leland, NC) was not as good as what I had experienced with Sprint.

Once again my friends at the ATMC Wireless Store in Leland came to my rescue and suggested we purchase and install the 3G MicroCell device. "What's that?" I asked.

It's a device that connects to AT&T's wireless network through our Internet cable service - in our case, Time Warner. It supports up to 4 users at our location so along with mine and Bruce's cell phones we can add 2 visitors at any time. Kids, take note and bring on those iPhones!

It turns out to be like having my own wireless tower on site. I now consistently get 5-bar coverage in and around my home and I'm happily enjoying my iPhone with uninterrupted coverage. Both the voice and data services are supported with this booster device.

Thanks to Eddie, Wade, and company at the ATMC Store and their regional service crew. You guys and gals know how to take care of your customers!


Check out our 31 Days Mastery Books on Amazon.com