Being Marge: Thank You to My Reviewers!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Thank You to My Reviewers!

A big thank you to my reviewers for my upcoming book, 31 Days to Create Abundance Through Giving...Grow Your Self in Just One Month, which should be available no later than June 1st!


“Marge hits the nail on the head! I especially like the journal aspect of this book. There are so many good nuggets in this book. Be careful while reading lest you find the entire thing highlighted!”     

Kristen J. Eckstein, Imagine! Studios, ArtsImagine.com, High Point, NC

“Marge helped me to remember that generosity of spirit isn’t necessarily a monetary exchange.”

Gayle Tabor, BizBuzzSocial.com, Wilmington, NC

"I absolutely love this book! I did #3 and #5 right away, just as you instructed; the reactions of the recipients really made my day!

Bob Jenkins, BobTheTeacher.com, Leland, NC

“I will be waiting in line to purchase Marge's book! She has a beautiful way with words and her loving and sincere nature shines throughout!”

Beth Parker Stout, Carolina Beach, NC

“I want you to know that I am on day 6 and the woman has captured my heart…”

Annie Anthony, CapeFearVolunteerCenter.org, Wilmington, NC

“If everyone read this book and implemented just one suggestion in it, the world would be a much happier, more peaceful and friendlier place. “

Lisa Rothstein, TheDaVinciCoach.com, La Mesa, CA


“Giving isn't about getting... it's about knowing that giving creates a circle of abundant positivity that keeps circling right back to you.” Susan Holsinger, GoodGriefandYou.com, Rossville, IN



Check out our 31 Days Mastery Books on Amazon.com