Being Marge: Practical System for DreamBuilders

Monday, November 7, 2016

Practical System for DreamBuilders








"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
- David Viscott, M.D. 






I love inspirational quotes! This particular quote from Dr. Viscott, psychiatrist, author, businessman, and media personality, touched a nerve for me today. I'm in the throes of learning to launch an online marketing business, and I'm planning for my success! 




My new online marketing business is going to offer a Practical System for DreamBuilders to help my clients make their dream come true! This business is the "how", i.e., the financial mechanism, for making my own dreams come true. I'm following the popular adage, which says to get what you want, help others get what they want!

I haven't yet decided on my target market., although I'm thinking of being of service to boomer-age women and men who have a lot more juicy living to do! And I definitely don't want to just focus on business-related dreams. In fact, I'd like to work with a variety of clients who are building a variety of dreams, such as going on an adventure trip, writing a book, moving to another country, starting a new business, or mastering a new hobby.

What I know for sure is that being able to turn your dream into reality depends on your becoming the person you want to be. You can't become the person you want to be without getting your intentions, thoughts, and actions moving in the direction of your dreams.

My idea is to create a "system" for helping my clients grow themselves in 12 key areas, in order to be the person they need to be to manifest and live their dream life. Of course, I need to do this myself to ensure the success of my new business!

The 12 areas of personal growth to assess in my new program are:

1. Health and Fitness
2. Gratitude
3. Spirituality
4. Relationships/Communication/Love of Self and Others
5. Giving/Significance
6. Creativity/Hobbies
7. Mastery/Personal Power
8. Business Skills
9. Personal Technology
10. Finances/Wealth
11. The Mind
12. Life Purpose

I have succeeded in making many of my own dreams come true, including raising a family, growing a loving marriage, learning how to cook, becoming self-employed, and starting an investment program. It's time for my next dream to come true! I'm excited to work with others on a similar path.