Being Marge: Review of The Passion Test...The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose

Friday, November 11, 2016

Review of The Passion Test...The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose





This book is for you if you are looking for a straightforward method to discover your life purpose.

http://amzn.to/2fJ3iE0
Your results will always match your true intentions.”


My Discovery of The Passion Test

Why am I here? That’s a question that can take you down a rabbit hole if you don’t have the right tools to explore your life purpose. For one of the best life purpose toolkits available, get your copy of The Passion Test…TheEffortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose, by Janet Bray Attwood and Chris Attwood.




I discovered this book and its authors when I was licking my wounds from a personal financial failure after the real estate recession in 2008. My husband and I attended a Passion Test Facilitator workshop with Janet and Chris and learned first-hand their simple, yet priceless system for getting clear on your life purpose and how to get and stay aligned with it for a fulfilling and happy life.

Sound too good to be true? Not for me; eight years later I’m still putting their teachings to good use in my happy life.

What You Will Learn from The Passion Test

You don’t have to attend a live workshop with the authors to use The Passion Test to your advantage. The book walks you through all the important steps, which include:
1.    Identifying your top 5 passions;
2.    Creating Passion Cards;
3.    Scoring your passions;
4.    Identifying your passion markers;
5.    Creating your vision board;
6.    Writing your 100th birthday speech.

The process is fun and works for anyone who is willing to imagine their ideal life and follow the directions for taking The Passion Test.

Absorb These Important Concepts

Once you’ve identified your passions, you need to understand some important related concepts to support your journey to live out your life purpose. These concepts are thoroughly explained in the book:
·         Why clarity is so important;
·         How to use your top 5 passions for ease in decision-making;
·         How living with intention, attention, and no tension aligns you with your passions;
·         Why trusting yourself and the process is so important:
·         How the “how’s” will show up if you’re focused on your passions;
·         How adding value to others’ lives is the key to your happiness and fulfillment;
·         Why it takes courage to live your unique, passion-filled life;
·         How nature will guide you every step of the way when you listen to her messages.

Since immersing myself in this wonderful book and all its exercises eight years ago, I no longer ask myself, “Why am I here?”, because I’m too focused on driving down my own passionate life highway.

The path to discovering your passions can be effortless if you’re open to self-discovery and have the right teachers – a role aptly filled by Janet Bray Attwood and Chris Attwood, in their book, The Passion Test...The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose.


Note: I'm a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program