Being Marge: Thanks, Reviewers!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Thanks, Reviewers!

I don't usually want to know who has volunteered to review my books; I let Bruce handle that part of the process. Today he slipped in telling me that Felicia Slattery (www.CommunicationTransformation.com) has offered to review my second book, 31 Days to Personal Mastery: Create Abundance Through Giving...Grow Your Self in Just One Month (www.31DaysBooks.com)

Felicia is a "heavy-hitter" in the Internet Marketing world. She spoke at Bob Jenkins' SIMPLE conference (www.Simple10k.com) in Wilmington in February, 2010, and we were extremely impressed with her passion and purpose to coach others to be better communicators. Felicia is an award-winning speaker and she models just how to keep an audience riveted. Thanks, Felicia and to the other book reviewers, who for the moment will remain anonymous!