Being Marge

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I admit I'm a lapsed blogger. It must be the air of fresh starts this September that's inspiring me to jump into my blog again!

My life continues to unfold in very positive directions.

Our Team Beachbody Coaching business is going quite well. We now have many coaches and customers throughout the U.S., and we're looking forward to the company's international expansion. Bruce and I continue to workout with Beachbody programs on a daily basis and we also enjoy our daily Shakeology more than ever now that we have four flavors - Greenberry, Chocolate, Vegan Tropical Strawberry and Vegan Chocolate. For me, lunch = Shakeology!

On October 10th, we're joining Carl Daikeler, the CEO of Beachbody, in an Ultimate Reset Challenge. Carl wants 1,000 people total to be in the Challenge; we've committed to coach 10 at a minimum in our group. We're looking to add folks to our Ultimate Reset Challenge Group, which will be a fun experience to detoxify our systems with a healthy diet and supplements over a 21 day period. I want to be in the best shape possible before the holiday season starts and invite you to join us!

I continue to be astounded at the sales of my 31 Days to Improve Your Vocabulary book. I have a lot of fun posting vocabulary words to the book's FaceBook page each day and connecting to hundreds of fans around the world.

On a personal note, we're grateful for our health, our solid 42-year relationship, and our growing abundance in all areas of our life.

I'm especially excited to share that our younger son, Pete, who is a technical journalist in San Francisco, is about to have his lifelong dream come true! This month he is traveling to Japan for his employer. We are all ecstatic for Pete and can't wait to hear all about his experience on his return.

Our other adult children and their spouses are doing great and our four beautiful grandchildren are blossoming faster than we would like! We're always looking forward to the next time we'll see them in the flesh. Skype is wonderful, but it can't replace a hug and a kiss!

I'll be back again soon, fair blog!