Being Marge: Save Time and Calories with Shakelology

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Save Time and Calories with Shakelology

It used to be the case that around lunch time I'd wander into the kitchen to see what to pull together for a quick lunch break. My lunch would usually turn out to be a peanut butter or cold cut sandwich with some fruit and cookies. I'm not a calorie counter but of course I knew I was not having the healthiest lunch possible.

Ever since I started to have a Shakeology drink for lunch each day, I've eliminated all guilt about my lunch diet. In fact, I now consider my Shakeology drink to be my healthiest meal of the day.

The best part for me is choosing which frozen fruit to throw in the blender along with the Shakeology powder - raspberries, bananas, strawberries, blueberries - it's a fun and colorful process!

Lunch takes a lot less time, is way more delicious and nutritious, leaves me with more energy in the middle of the afternoon, has fewer calories, and relieves me of having to invent a meal in the middle of the work day when my mind is on many other things.

I love to cook and can now save my creative efforts for dinner. There are no complaints in our household with this new diet plan. In fact, we are both looking forward to shedding a few more pounds!

This video sums it up for me and I hope for you too!

Click below for a quick testimonial.