Being Marge: I'm Following My Heart to Financial Freedom

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm Following My Heart to Financial Freedom

I'm so grateful to have found a business that's totally in alignment with my passions. Every day I work so hard (just kidding) sending cards and gifts to some of my favorite people! My work has truly transformed into play.

This is what I recently posted on my Facebook wall and it's just the preface to what I want to share on this topic.

First, I'm so grateful to have found a business that's totally in alignment with my passions. SendOutCards is designed to meet two needs: 1) helping people reach out in kindness every day and 2) giving people a vehicle to create financial freedom. Here's how this business is a match for my passions.

My first passion is loving and creating and having fun with Bruce. We do that every day in our relationship and we share the bonus of growing our SendOutCards team together. You grow a large and healthy team in network marketing with a lot of love, creativity, and fun!

My second passion is loving and playing with our kids, grandkids, and friends. One of the ways I build and maintain those important relationships is by regularly sending cards and gifts to our kids, grandkids, and friends.

My third passion is enjoying excellent and balanced physical, spiritual, and emotional health. Among my goals for following this passion is to vibrate high with passion, compassion, excitement, and expectancy. Another goal is to attend at least one personal development seminar per year. I'm happy to share that with SendOutCards I'm always enthusiastic about my activities and I look forward to the annual Treat 'Em Right personal development seminar run by the company's founder and CEO, Kody Bateman. Kody rocks!

My fourth passion is helping millions of people to become senders of cards and for those who wish, to create financial freedom. As our SendOutCards team grows, both of these goals are being realized.

My fifth passion is to live a fun life of financial freedom and abundance. Well I certainly am having fun each day and already enjoy a life with an abundance of love. The financial freedom is in the making with our SendOutCards business.

So this is why I'm grateful to have found a business that's totally in alignment with my passions. Sometimes I just have to pinch myself and revel in the fact that I understand and value the majic of this alignment. It keeps me grateful, focused, and knowing that I will fulfill my destiny.


Check out our 31 Days Mastery Books on Amazon.com