Being Marge: What Do These 5 People Have in Common?

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What Do These 5 People Have in Common?

1. Our nephew's young wife in Atlanta who is recovering from a hysterectomy.
2. A friend in our network marketing business who has a birthday next week.
3. A prospective coaching client.
4. Our Web designer who just completed our new Web site (www.QuantumResultsCoaching.com).
5. A colleague who reviewed my first book, 31 Days to Personal Mastery: Manifest Your Ideal Life...Grow Your Self in Just One Month (www.31DaysBooks.com).

In about 5 days they will each receive a personal greeting card from me with an appropriate message from my heart to theirs. I never had to leave my desk to create and personalize a beautiful greeting card for each of these important people in my life. If you want to see how I did it and send a free card yourself, visit www.fatcitycards.com.

BTW, "Fat City" means a state of continuous prosperity, which is what's being created in my life with the abundance of quality relationships I'm building through heartfelt greeting cards! Oh, and did I mention that's is also providing a growing income stream for me and our future family generations? Pretty cool, huh?