Being Marge: Holiday Health and Fitness

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Holiday Health and Fitness



Holiday Health and Fitness

I restarted the Slim in 6® home workout program this month, and I'm glad I did! I feel stronger and more energetic after just one week of following the first module of the program. Debbie Siebers is one of my favorite trainers! 

Slim in 6 and Shakeology Challenge Pack

I always complete my workout in the morning, before the day gets ahead of me. Are you a morning person? Even if your answer is no, consider the benefits of morning exercise outlined in this article. It’s a great way to start your day, and you might decide to shake up your routine!






Who do you know that could use the gift of fitness? We all need it, so check out the Beachbody December Challenge Pack Specials for home workout programs for you and your loved ones.





Nutrition Tips
Here’s a recipe for some wholesome holiday bars, which are made from a base of oats and raw almonds.




Be sure to keep your health and fitness a priority during the holiday rush!