Being Marge: My 2011 Team Beachbody Story to Date

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My 2011 Team Beachbody Story to Date

In January, 2011, when my husband, Bruce, and I enrolled as Team Beachbody Coaches, I was 15 pounds overweight. I started to lose weight immediately by taking Shakeology each day for lunch and completing the Shakeology workouts. In May, I switched to the Slim in 6® workouts. I'm looking better and feeling better. I'm impressed with the amazing quality of Shakeology and the Beachbody fitness programs. I'm logging my workouts each day in the online Team Beachbody Club, which keeps me on track (I'm 58% towards my weight goal), and makes me eligible to win daily prizes of cash and personal technology.

As a result of getting connected to the Beachbody Coach network, I'm internalizing more the need to help turn the tide of obesity worldwide because it just creates so many health problems and increasing health care costs as more people become diabetic and experience other health problems.

It's so easy to share Beachbody's mission and products. Their products have 86% brand recognition in the U.S. due to the word-of-mouth advertising from many satisfied customers and their infomercials that run 260 hours per day. This level of brand recognition is unheard of in the network marketing industry. Almost everyone has heard of P90X, Beachbody's premier home fitness program. Coaches have an entire library of professionally made videos about the coaching program and its products to share with anyone who is interested in joining our team. Click here to watch the Introduction to Team Beachbody video.

We're on the fastest growing team in Beachbody, the Ultimate Fitness Team. Think of it like a Super Bowl team of the NFL. Our team was started by Team Beachbody's top money earner, Pete Pena, a former high school principal. Talk about aligning ourselves with success!

Whew! Can you feel the excitement. And we're only starting. When we became Beachbody Coaches I didn't know if I could do this, but just by starting to use the products and feeling better about the way I look and feel it became a natural thing to do to share it with others I care about. Anyone can build a Team Beachbody business with the tools and support we have.

Become a coach today and join our team - just click here!

There's a 30-day money back guarantee for the coaching program and all our products!